Monday, June 26, 2006

Plan to Hunger Strike in Prison Against Corrupted Election in Singapore

Sammyboymod forum Link

I am glad to accept the Black Ribbon Campaign as suggested by Mr. Goh Meng Seng, this can be done concurrently, and organized seperatedly but with closer coordinations.

Hunger Strike may be too stong for the consumption for wider majority, that I can fully understand. Not cup of tea for common Singaporeans. But concerns over the unfair elections as well as FIXing of opposition must be and can be expressed in far more than one way, and hunger strike isn't the only way, but it the way I choosen when the LEEgime charge me 8 counts of Public Speech.

Concurrency and overlap of other campaigns including Black Ribbon will be meaningful.

If there is need to discuss, I can be reached via email or h/p as usual. Or via this forum.

:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home