Thursday, June 29, 2006

ONLY 8 Charges? Where are the rest?

Sammyboymod forum link



Quite contrary to what LianHeWanBao reported this evening 29.June.2006 that I would instruct lawyer Mr M Ravi to write to AGC asking them to drop the 8 charges of . I will instruct him NOT to do so. If his instruction from Mr Gandhi or Dr Chee is so, then my is not the same.

The famiLEE LEEgime police had harassed me on my support to SDP's sales of party news papers as well as Election Walk About & Meeting with People, which are all peacful and lawful political activities, on MORE THAN A DOZEN DAYS and INSTANCES, at many many different locations. However, they had chosen only to file 8 charges against me. Where are the rest of the cases? Police had put me on investigation for more than a dozen cases, while they had video taped, photographed, and harrassed me on mor than twice this number of instances. I belive they had not found the other cases chargable.

Why don't bring on all these charges? Why just only 8?

I strongly and firmly belive I had done nothing wrong, and I was rightfully conducting lawful and meaningful as well as righteous political activities against this evil greedy corrupted famiLEE LEEgime. I am not afraid to face charges, and I am not afraid to be imprisoned. I will not ask them to drop charges against me. I am going on hunger strike against them for all these corrupted cheating with the election & political process.

I will confront them head on and insist to defy, to set an example for other Singaporean citizen to exercise our political and civil rights.

:-)


1 Comments:

Blogger uncleyap said...

I would like to add that, Singaporean people would be insulting our own intelligence to tell wrongs from rights, bad from good, by unconditionally grant respect to the corrupted famiLEE LEEgime and their Kagaroo Judiciary. By mearly lack of expression or rejection, we would be taken as giving our consent or acceptance to their corruptions & evils.

This will lead to international community coming to wrong conclusion about our people deserve this sort of corrupted famiLEE LEEgime exploitations.

Thus I insist that disparagement is necessary. :-)

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home